CUSTOM FRAME BAG
Custom frame bag orders can take up to 6 -10 weeks or more to complete. Each frame bag order is manually hand traced and re-patterned to meet our production needs.
You can email us a photo of your frame triangle.
1. Attach a ruler or tape measure to your bike for scale. If you’re ordering a bolt-on bag, remove your bottle cages and re-insert the bolts halfway so they’re clearly visible.
2. Step back about 4 meters and aim the camera at the center of the bike frame, crouch if you have to. Keep the camera angle as flat as possible, use a tripod if you have to.
3. Check the photo! The bike should look 2-dimensional, no separation should be visible between the left and right chain stay. The ruler needs to be legible when zoomed in. Please use a high resolution camera and as much light as possible.
Email us your photo and order number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are also welcome to send us your cardboard cut-out of your frame triangle, please ask us for more information.
Check out our color chart; feel free to contact us for custom color combinations!
- Large compartment access on the drive side
- Bright yellow 70D Ripstop internal liner for easy visibility
- 2" wide by default
- Cordura™ 1000D nylon external or EPX 200 ECOPAK
- Sunguard™ UVR poly thread
- Velcro™ fastening system
- Atwood™ Paracord 275 top lace system
- YKK™ #8 AquaGuard or #10 Vislon Zipper
The YKK™ AquaGuard zipper offers more water-resistant protection, while the #10 Vislon zipper offers longer durability and glide.
Made in Canada